Every person can relate to the fact that life is HARD. Between family, work, bills and everything else, stress happens. They say that work-life balance is important for everyone, and it’s TRUE.
Here’s just a few reasons why:
1. It’s a vigorous workout yet still feels like fun. You won’t be struggling through a class like you might at a traditional gym. And you’ll have training partners pushing you along. You won’t need to pay extra for a trainer.
2. It helps your mind as much as your body. #BJJ is human chess. Every move has a counter. In the beginning, you’ll be learning moves but at the higher levels you’ll be thinking 3 moves ahead. While training, you won’t have to worry about that tough project or random argument. This is your escape and so you can deal with life better because you’ll be stronger and refreshed.
3. It’s an excellent way to meet people with common interests. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve gone on vacation and made new friends in different states and countries because of BJJ. And some of my best interpersonal relationships have come from training. Our community is like a tight-knit not-so-secret society, worldwide!
4. It forces you to become comfortable with adversity. Jiujitsu is about learning how to control and manipulate a RESISTING opponent. It’s unlike many traditional martial arts where you don’t even know if the moves actually work in real life. BJJ has been proven tried and true in the cage (#UFC) and in real-life #selfdefense scenarios.
5. It instills confidence in your entire self. BJJ will get you in shape and have you looking better than you’ve ever looked but the moves don’t get executed by looks alone. It’s more about how you can apply the moves in training so you’ll be able to love your body for *what it can do* rather than just what it looks like. And that will feel awesome.
There are many other benefits so come see for yourself! Call us at [email protected] to get started today!or email at