Our Renzo Gracie Lake Houston Kickboxing Program is tailored to meet the needs of every student whether you are the beginner who wants a more exciting cardio workout or a professional fighter who wants to sharpen their striking for competition.
At Renzo Gracie Lake Houston, we pride ourselves on offering high-level technical instruction in a safe, friendly and fun learning environment. Whenever you step onto our mats, we want you to feel welcome with helpful teammates and coaches who are passionate about training. From there, we will push you to become the best you can be while working towards the best shape of your life.
Our kickboxing program is for everyone – especially locals in the Summerwood, Fall Creek and Surrounding Areas of Lake Houston. It’s a place for neighbors and friends; for parents of the kids in our junior BJJ class to come and get their own workout.
Come in and learn, in a hardworking, positive and fun environment. You will be training with an instructor and teammates in every class that will ensure you are actually learning kickboxing technique and not just hitting bags in a vacuum. And as you get better, you will be pushed more and more.
Here are just of the benefits you will see and feel:
- Learn and Develop Intricate Striking Combinations
- On Average, Burn 700-800 Calories Per Session
- Practice Muay Thai Clinch & Knee Drills
- Engage Large Muscle Groups And Tone Your Entire Body
- One-On-One And Group Time With Instructors Critiquing Form
- Sparring Sessions At Your Experience Level
- Reduce Stress And Let Out Your Aggression
- Learn How To Defend Yourself And Sleep Better
- Build Confidence, Self-Esteem And Can-Do Attitude